Saturday, June 4, 2011

Re-store


I hope everybody had a nice weekend.

I had a painting party of one....thanks to Habitat for Humanity.
Let me explain.

I've wanted to go to my local Restore for a while now, and since I am putting together my idea board for my apartment AND they sell everything from cleaning products to light fixtures, it was time.

I am planning on (eventually) replacing the sink fixtures (inexpensively) in the bath and kitchen (well, having someone come in and do it) - that's where I draw the line; plumbing.  I will tackle electrical, carpentry, flooring, but NOT plumbing.  I love the water, just not when it's leaking out of some pipe.

Back to the store.  They have some really great things there ~ ohmygosh, it was difficult for me to not leave with a car-full of things I "needed".  Until I came across a darling chair for $5.  I had two other chairs that I had purchased in the fall and it was time to do some painting before I move.  I painted the three chairs and a game table that my friend Roe gave me Heirloom White, and it looks wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment