Saturday, June 4, 2011

As Promised....photos!


Here are my 'before' photos of my new apartment.  I think it has lots of potential to be a perfect space for me; knotty pine walls, on a piece of property that I hope to be able to grow some veggies on, and lots of wildlife for photo ops!  Here are a few photos of my kitchen.




Cute, huh?  It will be cuter after I work some of my magic!

Here's the Living Room.  As you can see, the word for this room is D A R K.  As in cave.  All it needs is some TLC.....and a whole lotta light colored paint.
Can you see that there are TWO chairs?
Whooee....it's dark in there.  

I'm going to keep the area rug for now since I think it will go with the color scheme I have chosen.  I've found a fabric that I am going to base the apartment colors from...

Stripe Ensemble in Robin's Egg
I think this will be valances in the Living Room.  Or pillows.  

More photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment