Monday, June 13, 2011

One Down, Two to Go!


A Before and After Reveal

Hello there Lovlies ~ Happy Monday!

I was able to finally check one item off of my to-do list in my apartment.

Wait for it....
The living room is painted!
Completely.
Finito. At least for now.

Two coats of primer/sealer and two coats of paint later and ~phew!~ I need to sit down.

So here's the before and after!

Before...


And Now!


Don't you just love it?

This post is wayyyyy late. I was working while feeling under the weather; I would finish and go back to my friend's house that I was pet sitting for and HAD to take a nap. Like once in the morning and in the afternoon too.

And then early to bed.

I hate feeling under the weather. But now, I'm feeling better so I'm planning on having more posts much sooner than later.

Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment